Let's Get Drunk Let's Get Drunk

I agree with Sunny... make it longer. It's got a lot of potential. The rhythm is really good. :)

Blakren responds:

This is a good sign then. The 25 second track was a test, and it seems that it's decent enough to work on a bit more. Thank you :)

Gradator - Robonomicum (cut) Gradator - Robonomicum (cut)

Hmm... this is interesting. It sorta seems like it's industrial. Reminds me of the newer Contra games. Cool anyway. :)

The Rift The Rift

Wow... this is some cool stuff! I just think the cymbal could be of a different sound... just doesn't go as well as the other sounds. What I REALLY like are the heavy drums. This has so much potential! I say re-work this to sound even better! Adding to favorites!

Lions Lions

This is different... in a good way. I like the song, but I think the "grungy" noise sounds a bit loud compared to the other sounds. It could just be my headphones, tho... Anyway, nice tune. :)

GdabZ responds:

Thanks for your comment ! I wanted to make a more "bassy" song. A lot happens in low frequencies which may not appear on your headphones ;)

Alice in Underbust Alice in Underbust

Pretty cool. I like the strange rhythm going on in this. Maybe you could make another one with more ambiance?

AliceMako responds:

Maybe i will.

Ambient Loop Ambient Loop

It's a very good start for an ambient song. This would definitely sound good with soft drums and soft snares. I'm eager to hear the final result. :)

MedalManiac responds:

I'll be sure to send you a PM when it's finished!

Uneven Ground Uneven Ground

World Traveling Music.

I'm liking the 7/4 side of the song. Makes it sound unique. The build-up is nice too, where it doesn't rush too much, but has a steady pace. The use of soft sounds makes it all the better. I think the only gripe I have is that it seems short for this masterpiece of a song. But... it does end rather subtle. More of this kind of music! :)

-DD- Randomness -DD- Randomness

I like it!

It's got a nice smooth rhythm to it. This is sorta like lounge music. I would definitely work on this song and make it into a full out song. Nice job!

Russia Russia

Simple beat... but potential.

The beat is simple. But sometimes that's what makes it better. The synth that comes in at 20 seconds should be replaced with a bell or ambient sound. The sound you use there is more of a techno sound that doesn't really blend in with the song as well as the pad you use. Also, you should probably have it build up and then have a "break" in the middle of the song somewhere. At that break you can repeat the song, or have a different, yet similar rhythm as the start. Not sure if this helps, but it's something. :) Nice work on it though!

landon91 responds:

Thanks for the review, I will mess around with it and let you know if I posted an edited version.

Life is hard Life is hard

Sounds like Final Fantasy 7.

Sounds charming. Seems like a town song. Definitely reminds me of FF7 though! Ends kind of abrupt. Anyways, brings out the joy in life actually! Maybe you should change it to "Joy of Life" or something like that. :)