Forward Forward

Really nice! You don't see this kind of animation much. I liked it a lot... the only thing that draws it back is the perspective in some of the parts. For example: when he looks up... his head looks way bigger than it should. Otherwise, fantastic job!

CondePablo responds:

Thanks! im working on my anatomy knowledge. i know i have my bads!

Run Away From Home! Run Away From Home!

Kind of reminds me of brewstew's stuff. You even sound like him. Still... it's definitely fun to watch. I now have to add you on to my favorite's list. :D

MetroidCinematica Trailer MetroidCinematica Trailer

This really did put a smile on my face. I've seen 3D animation videos, but nothing compares to the detail and fluid motion of this. Plus, I'm a fan of Metroid. :) Definitely waiting for the finished video.

Let's Get Drunk Let's Get Drunk

I agree with Sunny... make it longer. It's got a lot of potential. The rhythm is really good. :)

Blakren responds:

This is a good sign then. The 25 second track was a test, and it seems that it's decent enough to work on a bit more. Thank you :)

Gradator - Robonomicum (cut) Gradator - Robonomicum (cut)

Hmm... this is interesting. It sorta seems like it's industrial. Reminds me of the newer Contra games. Cool anyway. :)

The Rift The Rift

Wow... this is some cool stuff! I just think the cymbal could be of a different sound... just doesn't go as well as the other sounds. What I REALLY like are the heavy drums. This has so much potential! I say re-work this to sound even better! Adding to favorites!

Refuge Refuge

Wow! :)

Looks so realistic... you actually have to ask yourself, is it real? Very detailed! The only thing that you can tell doesn't look realistic is the grass in the left of the picture. The shading of the colors look simple compared to the other parts of the picture. Otherwise, nice work!

Graffiti environment Graffiti environment

Atmospheric!

I'm big on pictures with nature involved. Makes it look vast and the colors add more depth to it. A great story could be made just using this picture. Great work!